- Manages training functions and develops strategic policies, procedures and responsibilities for the operations training department. The job involves implementing a company’s operations training efforts via workshops, one-on-one sessions and on-the-job training.
- Consolidate and prepare documentations for setting up of new and existing branches.
- Professionally interacting with, and generally supervising the work of Vendors and Contractors.
- Project management, accurate and timely record keeping, and ability to effectively report status and results to senior management.
- Easily able to travel approximately 65% of the time.
- SPM or higher
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Familiarization using web based training techniques
- 6 months+ experience training small groups on processes and procedures, or similar experience.